2nd Meeting
My heart and mind have been so conflicted since the last meeting. I finally turned it over to God sometime Friday. We decided to call to set up a meeting with the grandmother to ask a few questions. They arrived around 2pm on Saturday. Collin played big brother and tried to keep the little boy occupied while we chatted. The little boy wanted to play in the backyard and they played with cap guns and light sabers. They had a good time.
We asked all the questions we had. It's so hard to be tactful and mindful of feelings, but I kinda worked up how to ask certain things that morning. Before we knew it, it was 5pm! The visit had gone really well.
I found out a couple of things. #1 The next court date will set a date for the trial to determine his mother is unfit. This should not be a problem. #2 Ties with the other family have been severed. I've said a prayer for that family and I know God is taking care of all of us right now.
We should start visitation soon!!!

2 Comments:
Wow, that's so wonderful!
That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you!! I pray that it continues to go well!
Post a Comment
<< Home