
Well, the concert was last night. We ended up with great seats & Collin sat 4 rows in front of us, to the right. We offered to let him sit on my lap or one of us change seats, but he wanted to be in "his seat". Collin & I enjoyed the concert, but not so much for Ken. I think I'm just more into music than he is.The first act up was the Randy Rogers band. They seemed like a rock band, just waiting for their big break. They'd be a great party band. Next up was Sara Evans. She did a really good job. Not being a big fan, I knew most of her songs.
Last but not least was the headliner.....BRAD!! He put on a really high energy performance. It's so cool to go see someone in concert that is a true musican!! He really got after it! Every couple of songs, Brad would change guitars. I guess everyone has their passion. Of course they had different purposes.
Now that I've seen Brad Paisley again, the only "musicians" I really would like to see are Ricky Skaggs & Vince Gill. Who knows when I'll get to see them!?!
Anyways it was a great show & would definitely recommend it to any fan.
On another note, it has been 5 years since I've been to a country concert. I was expecting to see people in clothes that could stand on their own. This wasn't the case. I guess we've made flip-flops acceptable just about anywhere, so life is a bit more casual. I didn't even see a lot of big belt buckles like we usually do in South Texas. Maybe all that is reserved for the George Strait concerts and such..just an observation.
4 Comments:
Not many big belt buckles?! I'm disappointed. :)
Anyway, so glad you had a good time! Sounds like you had a blast!
Glad you had a good time! Looks like fun! Maybe the big belt buckles are reserved for more of the country westerners?? LOL
Glad you had a great time!
Glad you had a great time. I had fun at it to I'm your son I love you.
Post a Comment
<< Home