My Life, Rated
| This Is My Life, Rated | |
| Life: | |
| Mind: | |
| Body: | |
| Spirit: | |
| Friends/Family: | |
| Love: | |
| Finance: | |
| Take the Rate My Life Quiz | |
I guess the stress of my job really brings me down. I'm just not happy with it right now. I find myself unable to think clearly. My role has changed quite a bit since I started my job almost 7 years ago. Now I do scheduling, payables, receivables, invoicing, receipts, payroll, sales, & the book work. Every time the phone rings life changes. I need a way out, but am pretty locked in since the old man retired because I was here.
Anyway...how did you rate?

4 Comments:
I'm sorry you're unhappy with your job. Why do you have to stay in your job? Do you owe "the old man" something? It sounds like you have plenty of skills to be able to find another job pretty easily.
oh, sorry about the job. I hope it gets better.
I'm with Cindy on this one. You can't live your life because of him.
I'm sorry! I rated at 78 overall.
Post a Comment
<< Home