Friday, May 05, 2006

New Family Photo

The church is putting together a directory through Olan Mills, so we took a stab at it. We looked at our photos the night of shooting and I really didn't like the choices they gave us with backgrounds and such. I think that was the first time I didn't buy a picture taken by "professionals". The lighting was terrible ...my hair isn't black!! Anyway...here it is! Don't laugh!! It didn't turn out that bad. I just wish the selections would have been better. They should know they would sell more if they had better lighting and backgrounds. One was this brown yuck that looked terrible behind us. Maybe you pay extra for lighting in the touchup!! lol I know, I know...I'm just too picky!! Too bad I can't get picky about exercising!!!!

3 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

I think it looks very nice! Of course, I don't really know what color your hair should look. :)

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Brenda said...

I think it looks really nice!! Great pic. But I agree...they should have a plain white background.

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Oh, it looks great! Such a cute family!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home