Almost Nuts
I'm sorry I've been such a bad blogger. I've had so much to blog and haven't found the time to get it into print.
Right now I'm hoping and praying this is our month. The day after we came back from Florida we did intra-uterine insemination...basically the turkey baster thing. The doctor said I could oome in for a blood test on Thursday, but I told them I would come in after I had a positive. This Saturday will be two weeks. I'm trying really hard not to get my hopes too high. We've had so many months of let downs and I'm just not ready for another. Please send up a prayer for us as we get ready to test!! I so-o-o-o-o want to see two lines!!

3 Comments:
Come on, BFP!
No luck this month. I'm not all that upset or anything. I just feel like we are getting used to the BFN every month.
I'm sorry it didn't work this month. Hoping this one will be it! Sending you prayers.
Post a Comment
<< Home