Monday, July 10, 2006

AGH!! Pirates!


Collin and I love the Pirates of the Caribbean. It's one of our favorite movies. We had been anxiously waiting with anticipation for Friday..forever, so it seemed. We knew we'd be going to see the Pirates of the Caribbean on opening day. There was a little spin to our plans because Collin stayed at Grandma's last week and still was not home. He negotiated a deal to get Gma to take him to the theater. I just took off work at 12 to see an early show. Ken and I went to a 1:05 show and it was sold out. I was shocked!

The movie was not as good as the first, but I'm still excited to see the next installment. The action scenes were good, but I just didn't get into the story line as much. I don't believe it was nearly as good as the first. Maybe the kids like the new one. I'm sure the love triangle in the first had something to do with my passion for the movie.

Anyway...if you like the first, you just have to see the next!

1 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, Blogger Brenda said...

I haven't seen either one...but the more I hear about it, the more I'm thinking I should see it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home