Tuesday, July 25, 2006

BP Nut

Here I go again!! I just found out Brad Paisley released the rest of his tour dates for the year. He's coming back to Texas!! He has three shows..San Antonio, Wichita Falls, & Houston. I sent Ken an email asking if he wanted to go. I let him know I'm going to the SA show and would go to the Houston show if I won tickets on the fan club website. Now I'm just waiting for tickets to go on sale and to find out if Ken is going or not.

Sorry I haven't blogged much lately. This summer has been so busy. I still haven't blogged from our FL trip. Truthfully I'm waiting for the Geek Squad to come set up our wireless network. The only reason I'm having them set it up is because we have brick walls running through our house. I didn't want to have problems and guess to find our it if was an installation error or just the walls. So far they are 20 minutes late....hmmm.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Brenda said...

Yay! Hope you get to go to the concert again! That would be awesome! I understand about not blogging....I have been neglecting mine as well.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Well, I think I have Ken convinced to go...looks like a family affair. Mom and Dad will probably meet us there!!!! WOO HOO!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home