Test Results
This has been a long month. Usually AF has already arrived. As directed by the doc, I went in for a blood test 12 dpo (days past ovulation) on Monday morning. I kept myself from taking a home pregnancy test at all. That required serious will power...I was so trying to stay calm and wait things out. I wasn't ready to see another negative test.
The nurse just called a bit ago. She told me my hcg was zero. That means I'm not pregnant! I'm sure it will hit me like a ton of bricks later. Collin had a few of his classmates over to do homework and I made cookies. It was a good distraction.

3 Comments:
I'm so so sorry Michelle. I really thought this was it for you. Hang in there. ((Hugs))
Oh, Michelle, I'm sorry.
Sending you lots of hugs...
Post a Comment
<< Home