Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Wireless

We are officially WIRELESS! After a fiasco with the Geek Squad we're finally there. (A second guy came out after 8 and left after 10.) It's so cool!! The brick walls in the house weren't really a problem, but the bathrooms were. I would assume that a woman created the interference problems so a man couldn't use the laptop on the john!! lol

I moved our desktop into a more social room. Everytime anyone would get on the computer, we would be locked away. I look forward to at least being within the general proximity of each other. Also, we got a zoomin laptop from Dell last week. It's a 17" widescreeen with too much to mention!! It will be cool to play games online with Collin...or maybe Mom.

It seems so cool to be wireless, except I think of one thing. People used to have the excuse of growing up under power lines. Look what we've brought into our homes now!! lol What's the difference??? I'm sure we'll find out 20 years from now when all the babies are born with two heads or something. Just joking!!

2 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Cindy said...

Wireless is pretty fun!

 
At 8:03 AM, Blogger Brenda said...

Welcome to the world of wireless! It's a great invention! I'll let you know about the two head thing! haha (We've had wireless for about a year now)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home