Circus Anyone?
Being associated with the Cub Scouts, I was hassled about getting group tickets to the circus. I finally rounded up enough people to get the discount and group sales didn't even have our order ready when I went to pick up the tickets two days later. Oops!

I had always gone to the Shriner's Circus and longed to go to the Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus. Myself and another mom were really excited. It started out pretty cool. With your ticket, you were able to go see the animals an hour and a half before the show. Then they had a pre-show inside with all kinds of acrobats, trying on costumes, clowns, & lots of fun.
Ken worked that day, so we had to meet him there. He thought he was getting off pretty cheap...$21.00 for all of us. Once I let him inside, I told him I wanted popcorn ($5) , an elephant snow cone ($12) , and the circus hat cotton candy ($11). He just about died, but he just smiled and went on.
Once the show began it was just weird!! That's all I can say. I think I'll stick to the traditional circus.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home