Friday, June 01, 2007

Mother's Day

Well, this Mother's Day was a little bit different. I didn't go to church and cry that we can't have kids while recognizing all the moms. On Friday we drove up to Kerrville and then back to the San Antonio Airport the next morning. Mom & I flew to Dallas for a concert. What could be better than Brad Paisley & chocolate?


We saw Kelli Pickler, Taylor Swift, and Jack Igram open up the show. They all did a great job. I would still rather hear the girls on the radio, but I'm into more of the technical guitar sounds and the girls just didn't have them.


I didn't order my fan club tickets when they went on sale, so I was a little disappointed. The last concert Collin and I were at the stage. This time we were on row W..yes, beginning with A, but still in the center.


The show was really intense and all the graphics changed thinks up completely. If I had sat any closer I think I would have been numb from overstimulation!! lol Anyway, we had a great time.
I sure would like to learn to play guitar...guess I'll add it to the list!
This was as close as I got! lol

2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Looks like fun!

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Mary said...

Glad you had a good time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home