Monday, September 04, 2006

Missed More than a Month

WOW!! Has it really been that long since I've blogged? I guess it has. I'm sorry, but I have a good excuse. He's about 34" tall, 40#, blonde hair, & blue eyes. We've been visiting with Taylor each weekend since the last weekend in July. It has been a real learning experience. It's been so long since Collin was three!!! lol



We began Friday night with a trip to Sonic. Both boys were worn out by the time we ate dinner.













Saturday morning we went to Home Depot for the kids' workshop. Taylor received his official "Home Depot" apron. He actually helped me put the nails in. I was impressed because Collin is still not patient enough to do it with me.












Friday night we decided we could take Taylor to meet my mom and dad in Kerrville. He had such a great time. The first night there we went down to the playground. Collin ran into some of his friends from Corpus and boy did he show Taylor off. He was soooo proud!



Later that night was the party with food, a band, & a pinata.

Sunday was time to swim.

Monday morning, before we left, was time for bubbles!

Last week I put something in Taylor's room. When I walked out and closed the door behind me, I felt this overwhelming sadness.

Today we dropped Taylor off around 6pm. My heart broke on the way home. Each weekend I find myself getting more and more attached. It's just hard not to cry. It's not perfect, but what family is?

4 Comments:

At 8:14 AM, Blogger Brenda said...

He is adorable! Glad you are having a great time!

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Mary said...

Wonderful pictures, it looks like you had a wonderful time.

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is adorable! It looks like he's enjoying your company as much as you are his. ~Kate

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Wow, looks like you are having so much fun! What a cutie he is.

Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home