The Past Comes to Light...Literally!!
Saturday I received a phone call from my ex-stepson, Christian. I told Christian that Collin was at the movies with his dad. He wanted to ask Collin to go with him to father's home this summer. The first thing that came out of my mouth was "John Keener????". I couldn't believe my ears. The answer was NO, without a doubt. I told him it was not in Collin's best interest and that it definitely would not happen.
John Keener has screwed with my son's emotions long enough. I need to just go forward and get the adoption rolling. He owes somewhere in the ballpark of $40,000 and has not maintained contact, so there wouldn't be a problem terminating and Ken adopting.
I told Christian I would have Collin phone him when he came back. Christian wanted to hang out with Collin, so they came and picked him up. Collin had a good time.
My first thought was grab the camera. Then I couldn't help but chuckle. Christian looks just like John Keener and sounds like him too. It must drive his mother CRAZY!!! lol
Labels: Christian

1 Comments:
Looks like bad hair days for both!
Post a Comment
<< Home